Thursday 25 March 2010

I LOVE MY LAUNDRY


Sometimes, it just comes together. There's generally a sinking feeling when I open a box of new developments based on washes that I've spent time imagining, describing and coaxing into existence, and what's in that box is not what's in my head. But I am in LOVE with this one.

I haven't been spreading any of my love towards indigo slims for a while, and for that I apologise. I'm not a professional blogger and honestly just use this as a good place to store pictures and ideas. I haven't been able to figure out how to do a design job and continue to share information, but I've decided to start posting again anyway and see how I go.

I seem to have picked up some followers, and also as many visitors yesterday as when I was posting regularly - clearly you're not visiting for my sparkling way with words. So I enjoy sharing the images and I'll stick them up here when they come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment